- Assistant Professor in Nanomaterial physics at ICMN of Orléans, France (november 2020) filled
- Assistant Professor at ICMN of Orléans, France (february 7th 2020) filled
- Post-doctoral position for F/M in Nanomaterial physics – Supported alloy nanoparticles (« Ternary Nanoalloys » project)
The post-doc will work, in the framework of the European University « Athena », in the ICMN-Orleans laboratory, France and in synchrotron radiation facilities, in collaboration with the LIC-Maribor laboratory, Slovenia. This is an experimental project on different devices: ultra-high vacuum deposition, XPS, Electron microscopy, synchrotron X-ray scattering, in close collaboration with researchers in modelling and numerical simulation in France and in Italy
To apply before August 30, 2022, contact (see form in attachment) with cover letter and CV : Pascal ANDREAZZA Pascal.Andreazza@univ-orleans.fr
- postdoctoral position in the field of cluster deposition (vacancy closes on April 30th). The postdoc is expected to investigate the growth of nanoclusters and nanoalloys in a gas aggregation source and deposit and characterize clusters on various electrodes. More information about the position can be find here: https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/60104892?hl=en&lang=en
- « Design and realize new multiferroic systems by combining nanoclusters based on magnetic FeRh alloys deposited on ferroelectric oxide (FE) surfaces to enable the magnetic response of nanomagnets through electrical stimuli. » at INL CNRS (english/french link) or at Synchrotron Soleil (english/french link)
- « Surface enhanced infrared absorption spectroscopy for bio-molecules detection » at University of Montpellier, France
- « Ab-initio investigations of complex intermetallics surfaces: from structures to properties » at Institut Jean Lamour, France
- Postdoctoral Vacancies in Pysics, Italy
- « Controlled Synthesis of iron silicides and germanides nanocrystals: towards the next-generation of nanomaterials for energy and electronics » at Laboratoire de Physique et Chimie des Nano-Objets, Toulouse, France.
- « Fabrication of self-assembled 2D metamaterials as near-infrared reflectors » at Bordeaux, France.
- « New materials for the fabrication of transparent, flexible and conductive electrodes » at Bordeaux, France.
- New 2023 ! A PhD thesis subject/proposition de thèse (bourse MESR) on nanoalloys:
« Growth and structural study of equilibrium and out–of–equilibrium AuAg nanoparticles »
Supervisors: Patrizio Benzo, (email@example.com), Marc Respaud, (firstname.lastname@example.org
CEMES Toulouse, France. New 2023 !
- PhD position at Sorbonne Université « Cyclable and cheap catalysts for hydrogen storage and release by organic liquids »
- PhD position at Sorbonne Université « Nanoparticules mono et bimétalliques pour la catalyse plasmonique«
- PhD position at Sorbonne Université
- 14 open PhD positions for Early Stage Researchers in the CATCHY Marie Skłodowska-Curie European Training Network (ETN) funded by the European Union about the “Design, implementation and production upscaling of novel, high-performance, multi-metallic cluster-based catalysts for CO2 hydrogenation and electro-reduction”. For more information and application, see: https://www.catchy-etn.eu/
- PhD position in the research group » Nanomaterials and nanostructured materials : Reactivity, Characterization and spectroscopy” (NARCOS) at the MONARIS -Sorbonne University. Requests have to be sent at both : Dr. Caroline Salzemann (email@example.com)
Dr. Nicolas Goubet (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PhD position in the field of nanoalloys available in the National Research Council (CNR), Pisa (Tuscany), Italy and starting before October 1st 2020. Deadline for applications: May 31st 2020
- Potential PhD candidates about 2 new PhD scholarships (covering fees + living expenses) available in the Nanomaterials Lab at Swansea starting Oct 2020. Closing date for expressions of interest sent to email@example.com = 31 Jan.1) decoration of nanowires and 2D materials with mass-selected clusters for gas sensing including breath analysis2) ambient pressure XPS and aberration-corrected TEM studies at the DIAMOND synchrotron of mass-selected nanoalloy clusters for catalysis3 additional vacancies are available in: non-local STM manipulation studies of hot electron transport for electronic devices including solar cells; scale-up of cluster beam deposition to the gram scale for electro-conversion of CO2 into useful chemicals; mechanistic studies of charge transport and electromigration in neuromorphic cluster networks for pattern recognition, using 4-tip UHV STM.
- PhD position on “Excited states, optical spectra, and decay dynamics of small clusters” at KU Leuven, Belgium https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/55244083 filled
- PhD position at ILM, LYON, France on Hybrid Multiferroïc Nanostructures
- one PhD position open at the Nanoscience Lab@ i-LAMP, Italy
- -14 open PhD/ESR positions in the « BIKE: BImetallic catalysts Knowledge-based development for Energy applications” Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (lTN) project funded by European Union
- « Nucléation, Croissance et Réactivité de Nanocristaux (bi-) métalliques » at Sorbonne University, Paris, France Positions already filled
Master’s Internship position
- « Ageing kinetics of bimetallic nanoparticles » at Université Paris Saclay, France
- « Chimie et morphologie d’alliages pour la catalyse de croissance de nanotubes de carbone par CVD » at CNRS-ONERA and University Paris Sud, France
- « Nanocrystals of alloys, a thermodynamics at the service of properties » at University of Orléans, France Positions already filled
- M/F in physical characterization of nanomaterials-nanoparticles (« Metal nanoalloys/polymer Nanocomposite coatings » project)
The post-doctoral fellow will work in ICMN and CEMHTI-Orleans, France. This is an experimental project on different devices: MBE and photocatalytic cluster fabrication, LSPR and XPS spectroscopies, electron microscopy based techniques: HRTEM / STEM / EELS , synchrotron X-ray scattering.
To apply before August 30, 2022, go to : https://emploi.cnrs.fr/Offres/CDD/UMR7374-NICNOU-017/Default.aspx
Position starting : between October 1 and December 1, 2022