- Assistant Professor at ICMN of Orléans, France (february 7th 2020)
- « Surface enhanced infrared absorption spectroscopy for bio-molecules detection » at University of Montpellier, France
- « Ab-initio investigations of complex intermetallics surfaces: from structures to properties » at Institut Jean Lamour, France
- Postdoctoral Vacancies in Pysics, Italy
- « Controlled Synthesis of iron silicides and germanides nanocrystals: towards the next-generation of nanomaterials for energy and electronics » at Laboratoire de Physique et Chimie des Nano-Objets, Toulouse, France.
- « Fabrication of self-assembled 2D metamaterials as near-infrared reflectors » at Bordeaux, France.
- « New materials for the fabrication of transparent, flexible and conductive electrodes » at Bordeaux, France.
- Potential PhD candidates about 2 new PhD scholarships (covering fees + living expenses) available in the Nanomaterials Lab at Swansea starting Oct 2020. Closing date for expressions of interest sent to firstname.lastname@example.org = 31 Jan.1) decoration of nanowires and 2D materials with mass-selected clusters for gas sensing including breath analysis
2) ambient pressure XPS and aberration-corrected TEM studies at the DIAMOND synchrotron of mass-selected nanoalloy clusters for catalysis
3 additional vacancies are available in: non-local STM manipulation studies of hot electron transport for electronic devices including solar cells; scale-up of cluster beam deposition to the gram scale for electro-conversion of CO2 into useful chemicals; mechanistic studies of charge transport and electromigration in neuromorphic cluster networks for pattern recognition, using 4-tip UHV STM.
- PhD position on “Excited states, optical spectra, and decay dynamics of small clusters” at KU Leuven, Belgium https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/55244083
- PhD position at ILM, LYON, France on Hybrid Multiferroïc Nanostructures
- one PhD position open at the Nanoscience Lab@ i-LAMP, Italy
- -14 open PhD/ESR positions in the « BIKE: BImetallic catalysts Knowledge-based development for Energy applications” Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (lTN) project funded by European Union
- « Nucléation, Croissance et Réactivité de Nanocristaux (bi-) métalliques » at Sorbonne University, Paris, France Positions already filled
Master’s Internship position
- « Ageing kinetics of bimetallic nanoparticles » at University Paris Sud, France
- « Chimie et morphologie d’alliages pour la catalyse de croissance de nanotubes de carbone par CVD » at CNRS-ONERA and University Paris Sud, France
- « Nanocrystals of alloys, a thermodynamics at the service of properties » at University of Orléans, France Positions already filled