The coordination of the Network is ensured by a pairing of a Coordinator (French) and a vice coordinator (intenational).
- Coordinator: Pascal Andreazza, ICMN, Interface, Confinement, Matériaux et Nanostructures, CNRS, Université d’Orléans
- Vice coordinator: Riccardo Ferrando, Department of Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry, Università di Genova, Italy
The Executive Committee shall comprise the 3 coordinators of the 3 topical groups:
- Equilibrium properties: structure and environment effects,
- Out-of-equilibrium effects: kinetics, mobility and environment,
- Nanoalloy properties and their relationship with structure and environment.